Do you care about your muscular health and want to find the right massage therapy in Oxford?
Our daily rutine usually causes slight muscular ache that may lead to a much painful and complicated injury. The main way to prevent a muscular injure is prevention and exercise is the best helper. For example, there are some yoga poses that will help you with back tension. Once you’ve gotten the lesion you have to look for the right treatment to be able to completly recover from it. Otherwise you could often feel sore and the damaged area becomes weak.
If you are looking for the best spa in Oxford to get ride of muscular knots and trigger points, or you need to find a wellness center and massage therapist to recover from your injury, you are in the right place.
What massage therapy in Oxford is the most suitable for me?
There is a wide range of local spas in Oxford as well as others wellness center that offer many different massage treatments like:
- Shiatsu: the massage therapist will gently but firmly pressure with his fingers in localizated areas of your body for about ten seconds. It is natural and it doesn’t involve pain afterwards.
- Reflexology: this bodywork is also known as foot massage. The pressure is aplicated in differents areas of the foot linked to other body parts and organs.
- Deep tissue massage: this is a great option for recovering and for the treatment of chronical pains.
- Sport massage: If you are active and you like to work out you shoul take it into account. It helps you to prevent injuries aswell as enhances your activity. It is very good to properly recover from injuries.
- Hot stone massage: it is a soft massage for people suffering from muscular tension but who don’t need deeper massages. The therapist places heated stones in your body what also improves blood circulation.
If you are interested in trying any of this or others treatments in Oxford , you can get one spa day package and see which one feels better for you’re pain.
Where to find a wellness center and the best spa in Oxford?
In Infoisinfo we know how much you care about you and your people. That is why we’ve prepared a list with the best spas and wellness centers in Oxford so you can arrange visits or get a spa package as a present. You could also find in our website comments and valorations from other clients to get to know more about each center.
Filter by suburb
The 6 Best Massage Services in Oxford
1 - Massage2fitnessclinic - Oxford
Diamond Place, Summertown, St Margaret's. Oxford. OX2 7DP
Massage in Oxford, Sports injury clinic and Specialist disability massage clinics in Oxfordshire. For sports injuries, Posture pain, stress. Paul Skidmore Therapies - sports and…
2 - Chillax Health And Well-being - Oxford
Ferry Hinksey Road, Jericho and Osney. Oxford. OX2 0BY
Bringing the very best well-being and therapeutic treatments to Oxford. Reactivate, detoxify and de-puff your skin and facial shape, while our massage will contour, smooth and…
3 - Peak Sporting Performance - Oxford
Iffley Road, St Mary's. Oxford. OX4 1EQ
Osteopathy, WINNERS of the 2011 BOAT RACE Trade Bodies / Associations Members of the General Osteopathic Council Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists Members of the…
4 - Bootylicious Beauty - Oxford
Bushey Leys Close, Headington, Barton and Sandhills. Oxford. OX3 9NJ
Full body spray tans, and Full body Swedish massage, Facial threading, Indian Head massage and hot stone massage. Beauty Therapist offering all nail treatments from acrylic nails to…
5 - St Clements Osteopathy & Massage Clinic - Oxford
54 St Clements Street, St Clement's. Oxford. OX4 1AG
6 - Tom Bedford - Oxford
St Clements Osteopathy & Massa, 51 St Clements Street, St Clement's. Oxford. OX4 1AG